EIG is an electric 3-finger parallel gripper that is equipped with two symmetrically parallel fingers.
• Compact size
• Slim rectangular body with five installation positions for flexible mounting
• Grip control: force and position adjustment
• Quick open/close time with speed adjustment
• Grip feedback and part detection: gripper status can be read at the PLC/Controller and visualized on the unit via LED’s
• Multiple communication modes: the gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be implemented through a protocol converter.
• Grip actuation via embedded controller.
|Allowable vertical load (static)|
|Allowable moment (static)|