Self-centering vice with manual drive
MAV is a mechanical self-centering vise widely used on working machine to clamp the workpieces.
The thrust to obtein the clamping force on the piece is determinate through a torque on the lead screw.
They are suitable to be apply with milling machine or tool machine with a pneumatic or oil-hydraulic feeding’s availability.
• High sliding run of grippers
• Self-centering system
• The thrust is directly from lead screw to gripper.
• The load screw is made with an acme thread to blocking work pieces also in open side. Screw is supported by a bearing into an a central “box”.
• The final centering adjustments are made after assembly, with vice feeding with a torque on the lead screw.
• All the pieces are made with extreme precision to assure centesimal allwance in construction.
• The flat jaw guides have inserted gib for the sliding surfaces and so as to regain slack resulting from wear.
• In the serial construction the predisposition for pressurization is not included, because the mechanic closing sistem has usually a pneumatic feeding.
|Model||Stroke per jaw||Closing force per jaw|
@ max pressure
|Total closing force|
@ max pressure
|Max. closing torque||Repeat accuracy||Weight|
|MAV 170||20 mm||9000 N||18000 N||60 Nm||±0.01 mm||10 Kg|
|MAV 195||25 mm||15000 N||30000 N||100 Nm||±0.01 mm||16 Kg|
|MAV 250||30 mm||15000 N||30000 N||100 Nm||±0.01 mm||20 Kg|
|MAV 275||40 mm||20000 N||40000 N||134 Nm||±0.01 mm||30 Kg|
|MAV 325||45 mm||20000 N||40000 N||134 Nm||±0.01 mm||42 Kg|
Ambient temperature 5-60°C
|The dimensions are indicative and susceptible to changes due to technical improvements. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.|