Hydraulically actuated 2-jaw self-centering vise, embedded in the machine table
HIR is a hydraulically actuated 2-jaw self-centering vise. Used in machining centers and in custom high-productivity machines for clamping the workpiece with high precision. The vice is design to be embedded in the machine table to reduce space and increase the rigidity. The vises are available with standard stroke, or long stroke.
• Precise wedge-hook mechanism allows machining accuracy
• High force drive for secure clamping
• Extended clamping range with long jaw guidance
• Optimum jaw guides (hardened, sturdy, low-backlash) allow high clamping forces and a long service life
• Hydraulic pressure up to 60 bar; 200 bar on request
• Optimized lubrication system for consistently high clamping forces and long life
• All functional parts are hardened and ground to ensure a high repeatability
• Suitable to dirty and dusty environments thanks to pressurization, jaw and scrapers to prevent or limit the ingress of foreign bodies.