Deburring for CNC powered by main spindle of machine tool – compliance axial
The FLEXICUT 12 is a deburring tool that removes the burrs in CNC-machines generated by the machining process.
It follows the undefined edges which are generated between machined and raw surface.
- Edge deviations of up to 6 mm can be compensated.
- By changing the feed rate the chamfer width can be made bigger or smaller.
- Driven by the main spindle of the centre.
- Stored in the regular tool-rack.
- Various types of milling cutters for different types of materials are available.
|Model||Tool adapter||Max. speed||Compliance range||Compliance force|
@ 6 bar
|Feed forward rate||Burrs (selectable)||Weight|
|Flexicut 12||Cylinder shaft Ø 20h6|
x 36 mm for collet chuck
|15000 rpm||6 mm||12 N||2 - 15 m/min||Carbide burr cone|
shape 90°, Ø 16 mm,
cut 2 or cut 3 or cut 5
|The dimensions are indicative and susceptible to changes due to technical improvements. We reserve the right to make changes without notice.|