ERG is a rotating electric 2-finger parallel gripper that is equipped with two symmetrically parallel fingers.
• Compact size
• Slim rectangular body with three installation positions for flexible mounting
• Grip control: force and position adjustment
• Adjustable rotation angle and torque
• Infinite rotation
• Grip feedback and part detection: gripper status can be read at the PLC/Controller and visualized on the unit via LED’s
• Multiple communication modes: the gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be implemented through a protocol converter.
• Grip actuation via embedded controller.
|Allowable vertical load (static)|
|Fz||150 N||Fz||150 N|
|Allowable moment (static)|
|Mx||2.00 Nm||Mx||2.00 Nm|
|My||1.50 Nm||My||1.50 Nm|
|Mz||2.50 Nm||Mz||2.50 Nm|