EIG is an electric 3-finger centric gripper that is equipped with three symmetrically rotating fingers.
• Smooth body
• Precise planetary gear drive
• Grip control: force and position adjustment
• Quick open/close time with speed adjustment
• Grip feedback and part detection: gripper status can be read at the PLC/Controller and visualized on the unit via LED’s
• Multiple communication modes: the gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be implemented through a protocol converter
• Grip actuation via embedded controller.
• Brake locking mechanism