ECG is a collaborative 2-finger parallel gripper that is equipped with symmetrically parallel fingers.
• Compact design
• Smooth body with rounded edges ideal for collaborative applications
• Grip control: force and position adjustment
• Quick open/close time with speed adjustment
• Grip feedback and part detection: gripper status can be read at the PLC/Controller and visualized on the unit via LED’s
• Plug and play: mechanical and software interface for major cobot manufacturers
• Multiple communication modes: the gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be implemented through a protocol converter.
• ROS compatible
• Designed for harsh environments
• Grip actuation via embedded controller.
• Brake locking mechanism.
|Allowable vertical load (static)|
|Fz||150 N||Fz||300 N|
|Allowable moment (static)|
|Mx||2.5 Nm||Mx||7 Nm|
|My||2 Nm||My||7 Nm|
|Mz||3 Nm||Mz||7 Nm|