EAG is an electric 2-finger adaptive gripper that is equipped with two symmetrically articulated fingers.
• Slim body with one installation positions
• Grip control: force and position adjustment
• Quick open/close time with speed adjustment
• Grip feedback and part detection: gripper status can be read at the PLC/Controller and visualized on the unit via LED’s
• Plug and play: mechanical and software interface for major cobot manufacturers
• Multiple communication modes: the gripper supports Modbus RTU protocol and IO mode control. Other protocols such as USB and ETHERNET can be implemented through a protocol converter.
• Grip actuation via embedded controller.
• Brake locking mechanism.
|Allowable vertical load (static)|
|Fz||300 N||Fz||300 N|
|Allowable moment (static)|
|Mx||4.75 Nm||Mx||1.95 Nm|
|My||4.75 Nm||My||1.95 Nm|
|Mz||4.75 Nm||Mz||1.95 Nm|