Compliance Device for assembly insertion
with flange – A SERIES
Compliance devices compensates for errors (position and/or angular and/or torsional) occurred during an assembly that various precision parts are press or loose fitted into the holes.
Thereby, it reduces assembly failure, enhances product quality, and shortens the cycle time in production line.
- Significant reduction of assembly failure due to center position errors
- Uniform press-fitting quality
- Wide range of applications
- Increased binding force between parts
- Saves assembly line construction time, reduces equipment investment cost
- Enhanced operation rate
- Longer life cycle of the assembler
- Simple maintenance